Toll Free : 1800 2740 240
The National Energy Conservation Day is being celebrated every year on December 14th since 1991.The objective is to drive mass awareness about the importance of energy efficiency and conservation. The Fine Arts Club of MMICT&BM(MCA) is celebrating 30th Energy Conservation Day on the theme of Save Energy, Save Planet.
Date: December 14th, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. onwards
Registration Charges: No
Announcement of results: December 17th, 2020
1. Art Size – A2
2. Event Duration – 2 Hours
3. Only one entry is allowed per participant
4. The competition is open for all the students from any field.
5. There will be only one round of competition
6. Acceptable Tools – Pencil, Crayon, Watercolor, Oil Paint, etc
7. All participants will get the participation certificate.
8. Send the poster through email only. Details will be shared during the event.
1. Neatness in presentation
2. Theme Relevance
3. Overall Impression
4. Colour Combination
5. Creative and Innovative
Ms. Nitika Arora
Last Date of Registration – 12.12.2020