Anil K. Sharma has 5 years of teaching experience at Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana. Dr. Sharma did his doctorate from DBRA University Agra on ‘Quantum Chemical Computations of Biomolecules Involved In Drug Design and Drug Interaction’ and He is having rich research experience and expertise in the field of Computational Physics.
RHF and DFT studies of the vibrational spectra of the Glucosamine and some of its derivatives. Mat. Sci. Res. India.,Vol.6(2), 2009, 423-430.
Ab-initio study of vibrational spectra of alanine in gas phase. Mat. Sci. Res. India.,Vol.6(2), 2009, 551-558.
- Valence and bond order indices of mono and di substituted chloro and fluoro benzene. An ab-initio study. J. Chemtracks, 11 (2), 2009,555-560.
- Ground state properties of di substituted chloro and fluoro benzene isomers: An ab initio study. J. Chemtracks, 11 (1), 2009,321-328.
- Density functional studies on the electronic structure of glucosamine and its salts. Int. J. Chem. Sci.: 8(2), 2010, 1135-1145.
- Density functional studies of molecular polarizabilities of some amino Acids. Int. J. Chem. Sci.: 8(4), 2010, 2461-2469.
- Thermochemistry of some amino acids: An ab-initio study. J. Chemtracks, 11 (2),2010, 549-552.
- Vibrational spectra of aniline in gas phase. An ab-initio study. Mat. Sci. Res. India. Vol.7(2), 2010, 449-455.
- Density functional studies on the electronic structure, polarizability and thermal properties of some drugs. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India Sect. A, Vol. 81; 331-338 Pt. IV, 2012.(Impact Factor: 0.179)
- DFT studies of vibrational frequencies of Aspirin, Paracetamol and Phenacetin. . Int. J. Chem. Sci.: 13(1), 2015, 123-132.
- PI3K/Akt/mTOR Intracellular Pathway and Breast Cancer: Factors, Mechanism and Regulation. Current Pharmaceutical Design, Vol 23; Number 11, March 2017, pp. 1633-1638(6).
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics, Maharishi Markandeshwar, Deemed to be University, Mullana. (since 2013)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Physics, DR BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA
- Master of Science in Physics, DR BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, HP University.