Rajeev Sehrawat has 3 years of teaching experience at Maharishi Markandeshwar deemed to be university, Mullana, Ambala. Dr. Sehrawat did his doctorate from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee. He has research experience and expertise in the fields of Energy storage devices, cathode nanomaterials for Li-ion batteries and polymer coatings.
- Dielectric behaviour of emeraldine base polymer–ZnO nanocomposite film in the low to medium frequency", Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 13 (2011) 2109-2116.
- Synthesis and characterization of LiFePO4-C/ PANI composite for cathode material of lithium ion battery", Advanced Materials Research, 585 (2012) 240-244.
- Polymer gel combustion synthesis of LiFePO4/C composite as cathode material for Li-ion battery", Ionics, 21, (2015) 673-685.
- Effect of solvents on electrochemical performance of polypyrrole coated LiFePO4/C cathode materials", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 26, (2015) 5175–5185
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Physics, Maharishi Markandeshwar, Deemed to be University, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana-133207
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech. Materials Science) from Thapar University Patiala, Panjab.
- Master of Sciences (M.Sc.) Physics from Jamia Millia Islamia, University, New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from University of Delhi, New Delhi.