REC has been set up at Electrical Engineering Department, MMEC to educate and connect students to the renewable energy sector.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To foster a diverse energy community and enable interdisciplinary collaboration, knowledge exchange, and professional development.
- To create awareness on the advantages of utilizing Renewable Energy Sources.
- To impart Technical Knowledge about renewable energy as well as explain the Manufacture, Working and benefits of Renewable Sources.
- Expert Lecture on " Micro-Grid & Renewable Technologies" by Prof. Y.P.Verma, UIET, Chd
- Tree Plantation Drive organized by Renewable Energy Club of Electrical Engineering Department
- Expert Lecture on “Wind Energy Technology” by Ishaan Sharma, R&D Engineer at RRB