Objective of the Society:
- To develop the academic and advocacy excellence among students of the department.
- Inculcating the spirit of leadership and teamwork, leading to academic and professional excellence.
Functioning of SMCS:
- The SMCS shall be responsible for organising and supervising all the National, regional as well as Intra University Moot Courts/ Client counselling and other related activities.
- Detailed set of rules and regulations for each such event shall be determined by the SMCS during academic year.
- The SMCS may constitute further sub-committees comprising of volunteers for organising such events.
- The SMCS shall be responsible for supervising the participation of students representing the University in various National as well as regional Moot Courts/ Client counselling along with other related activities.
- Detailed rules and regulations regarding the selection for, and representation of students in, competitions in an academic year shall be determined by the RMCC, with approval of faculty in charge.
- The SMCS shall notify all the students of such competitions.
- The SMCS may conduct Intra Moot Court competition for selecting the students to represent the University in such competitions.
- The SMCS shall discharge all related functions related to Moot Court activities not covered above.
Activities Conducted by Student Moot Court Society:
- Inter-Class Legal Client Counseling Competition on 18th and 19th January, 2018
- Inter Class Moot Court Competition from 26th to 28th February, 2018.
- 2nd National Moot Court Competition from 11th to 13th April, 2018.
- 1st National Moot Court Competition from 9th to 11th September, 2016.
- Inter Class Moot Court Competition to be conducted on 17th and 18th April, 2017.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org