The Events & Fests of the MMDU are the talk of the town and the country as well. All these events have succeeded in contributing to the holistic development of students and enlivening the campus with joy and gaiety. These activities also help students in developing teamwork, leadership, competitive, & communication skills.
MMDU has been organizing well planned cultural/co-curricular activities inside and outside university campus and promotes students to participate in in-campus and off-campus cultural activities.
The Key Objectives are:
- To encourage students to know more about our culture and to involve in cultural activities.
- To provide an opportunity to students to participate, get trained and improve in cultural activities of their interest.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle in the campus keeping a balance between academics and recreation of students.
- To provide an overall cultural, professional, social, moral and spiritual development to students.
- To encourage, guide and support students who want to choose cultural/artistic activities as their career.
- To provide a method to identify students with artistic ability, polish them and support them to participate in the off-campus competitions.
- To inculcate a sense of discipline and team-work among students. Develop a sense of belongingness in students toward university