Toll Free : 1800 2740 240
acres of Wi-Fi
MMICT & BM (Hotel Management) was set up in the year 2002 to deliver professional education in the field of Culinary and Hospitality Sector; today it is one of the Top Hotel Management Colleges in Haryana and North India. MMICT & BM (Hotel Management) brings a unique opportunity for students so that they can obtain a deeper understanding of Hospitality Industry, and get ample exposure that will take them to newer heights of success in the hospitality career.
MMICT & BM (Hotel Management) lets you choose one or more courses of your choice where you also have graduation and post graduation programs, as well as diploma and certification courses. As India’s leading centre of excellence in value based education in Hospitality, Training, Operations & Management, and Research & Consultancy
Total Publications: 59, Cumulative Impact factor:25 , h-Index~2, i10-index = 1; total citations = 12
MMICT&BM (Hotel Management) offers following Degree courses –
1. Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
2. BSc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
3. BSc Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Food Technology/ Nutrition& Dietetics
4. MSc Dietetics & Nutrition
1. Students who complete Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and BSc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) are eligible to join any renowned hotel and Restaurant chain. They can also open their own outlet and are also eligible for many Government jobs ad jobs in Airlines sector.
2. Students upon completion of BSc Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Food Technology can work as Food technologist, Nutritional therapist, Product/process development scientist, Quality manager, Regulatory affairs officer, scientific laboratory technician and Technical brewer.
3. Students with a degree of BSc Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Nutrition& Dietetics or after completing MSc Dietetics & Nutrition can work in Hospitals and Nursing homes. Government health departments recruit them as dietetics professionals.
There are ample work opportunities abroad for students of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, BSc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration), BSc Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Food Technology or after BSc Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Nutrition& Dietetics from MMICT&BM (Hotel Management). They can join top MNCs in Hotel and Aviation industry. Students can also enrol for further research projects or higher education in global universities.
DIPLOMA COURSES OFFERED (1.5 year duration): –
1. Diploma in HM with Specialization in Airlines, Tourism &Hospitality Management (ATHM)
2. Diploma in HM with Specialization in Bakery & Confectionary
3. Diploma in HM with Specialization in Food Production
We are running special clubs for students for building interpersonal skills, to communicate clearly and professionally, to enhance team building and time management skills, to learn active listening and responding skills, & to prepare for group discussion and personal interview: –
Here are some of the common and frequent recruiters/company groups which come for campus placements:
In Hotel Management category, brands and organizations like TAJ-Hotel & Palaces, Marriott Hotels, McDonald’s, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Holidays inn, Hilton, Hyatt, Radisson, Lemon Tree, Spice Jet, Indigo, Thai Airways, Jet Airways visit campus for direct recruitment.
Top names of Food Technology sector like MTR Foods limited, Amul, Dabur India Ltd, Godrej Industrial Limited, PepsiCo India, Britannia Industries Ltd, Nestle India Pvt. Ltd., ITC Limited, Agro Tech Parle Products Pvt Ltd,Perfetti India Ltd, Cadbury India Ltd, Milk Food, Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd, Patanjli etc visit campus and recruit our students.
Our students are working with Medanta, Gurgaon, PGIMER,Chandigarh, GMCH,Chandigarh, CMC,Ludhiana, DMC, Ludhiana, Private Clinics, Home Health Care Agencies and Diabetic Clinics post completion of their degree in Food Science (Hons) specialisation in Nutrition& Dietetics.
Highest package offered to our students has been ₹2.20 LPA
Practical Training is a very important component of the curriculum meant for the students and a valuable tool for the Industry- academia interface. As a part of the curriculum, training & Internship arrangements are made for the students to undergo practical training for a specific period. In the same direction, the Institution has its own placement & training cell under the supervision of senior faculty to look after all the concerned matters. Cell continuously keeps in touch with industries regarding jobs/ internship/training requirement and arrange the campus or off-campus interviews on given dates.
The institution has an effective mechanism for mentor-mentee system and provide all kind of professional as well as personal help to the students. As a practice, the mentee meets their respective mentor at least once in a week and discusses matters like placement, mock interviews, participation in the competition, personal issues etc. Institute also conducts the tutorials for those students who are preparing for competitive exams like UGC NET, Govt Jobs.
The institute has the policy to encourage advanced learners to showcase their abilities at different platforms. Advanced learners always get the non- monetary support to participate in national/ state level competitions under the supervision of specialized and experienced faculty. They also participate and present the research paper with the senior faculty members in seminars/ conferences. They are also encouraged to read the latest journals/ magazines from the library to sharpen their focus, knowledge and skills.
Yes, we have organized multiple numbers of workshops and training programs for students under scholastic club to enhance their practical/professional skills like:-
1. Da Vinchi- Mocktail Making Workshop – Mixology, A renowned mixologist Mr. Vikram Rawat, Brand Ambassador, DaVinci Gourmet
2. One day workshop on “Wine Service ” in collaboration with sulavinyards
3. One Day Workshop on ‘Fostac Food Safety Training’ by FSSAI.
4. One Day Workshop on ‘Food Safety & Hygiene Practices’.
5. Hospitality Fest (Every year) at National Level.
There is always a need for some extra-curricular activities and these activities are divided into threeparts: –
Literary club: -The Literary club is committed to tap effective communication talent among students. To develop and hone the skills of the students, the club inspires students to develop a taste for literature and also works in the direction of expanding their horizon of spoken and written language. Its intricate agenda includes a variety of activities aimed at building up the confidence and grooming the talents of students for facing various interpersonal challenges and competitions.
Yes, students can take part in cultural activities organized by other departments.
The institution has a wider scope of research projects/dissertations and Ph D in Hotel Management /Food Science. At present 16 scholars are registered for the Ph.D. program since 2018. As per the course curriculum in Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs every student of the final year has to undergo the research project/ dissertation under the supervision of the subject specialized faculty member. At the time of submission, student submit their work with primary data. Besides this, scholars and faculty members are also encouraged to apply for government-funded research projects like UGC, ICSSR etc.
Yes, it is organized every year, immediately after the start of the academic year. Freshers Party is meant for interaction between seniors and freshers so that they mingle with one another easily. Mr Fresher & Ms Fresher are also declared after the multiple rounds of the competition during the party. The purpose of the party is to identify the hidden quality of the newcomer and encourage them. The most important thing is to be together and make the freshers feel good about being a part of your college.