INDIA – The Best Place To Study
India has always been a hub of learning and education bringing light to the world. The strength of India in the world of education, research and innovation can be gauged from the fact that nearly every top MNC’s CEO is an Indian. The country’s magnetic pull in education field will further strengthen with the coming of New Education Policy, 2020.
India has always been the cradle of knowledge and culture. History quotes that Nalanda University library had 9 million books. Technological innovations made by the education industry of the nation have put India in the front league of preferred education destinations. The country offers a welcoming atmosphere, a friendly approach, presence of multi-national companies keen to give jobs to talented youth and a large percentage of English speaking population that helps international students feel at home. Every year, nearly 50,000 international students come to India in pursuit of learning and education; this number is projected to reach 2,00,000 by the year 2023 because of liberalised and regulatory systems introduced in NEP 2020.
Reasons to choose India for Higher Education
- A robust network of colleges and universities – India has colleges and universities that impart quality education to students with excellence. MM(DU) is one such campus ranked 93rd all over India in NIRF Rankings, 2020.
- Distinguished team of Academicians – India’s best colleges and universities have expert regular faculty that impact young mind positively and contribute to building and shaping a better future.
- More than just degree – Indian education system focuses on nurturing regular soft skills of the students to improve the communication and confidence of the students.
- Industry & Academia Interface – All the top educational institutes of India regularly invite faculty members from reputed international universities and industry experts to give intensive classroom sessions to its students.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure – International students coming to India get the best state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. The students are able to make the best use of world-class learning environment for their personal and intellectual growth.
- Global Recognition – Top education institutes of India have been recognized globally. For example, MM(DU) is approved by UGC, is Accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. MM (DU) is First University in North India to have received world famous QS Five Star rating in teaching, employability, facilities and social responsibility.
MM(DU) is recognized by DSIR, was accredited by ASIC, UK as “Premier Institution”, approved by AICTE and a Member of International Association of Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities and empanelled with ICCR.
- Exhaustive List of Courses – Students get extensive options to choose the best course as per their interest and potential.
- Friendly Atmosphere – India is a warm and welcoming country. International Students love the friendly ragging-free atmosphere in Indian campuses.