Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana (Ambala) is pleased to announce National Online Essay Contest-2020. This Essay Contest is organized to harness the energy, creativity and innovative thoughts of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. The competition aims to provide a platform to all the students to express their views on any one of these themes-
- The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Human Rights
- Role of Mass Media during the Pandemic
- Public Psychology and Mental Health during Lockdown
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Event shall be Online and there will be no fees for the same.
- Essays will be accepted in English Language only.
- The Competition is open to all the students from any recognized University or College across the country.
Last Date of Submission: 12th May, 2020
Announcement of Result: 16th May, 2020
|Font||Times New Roman|
|Footnote Font Size||10|
Essays presenting original thoughts shall be considered for the competition. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The organizers reserve all the rights related to the essay.
No part of the essay, except the cover page, should contain any identification of the author. On the cover page, the candidate must mention his/her name, class, affiliating institution, e-mail id and contact number.
- The submission shall consist of an Essay and scanned copy of the ID card of the institute/ college/ university. The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- All essays are to be submitted at [email protected] in both word (doc or .docx) and PDF (.Pdf) format with the subject titled as, “TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) & COLLEGE”.
The first three winners will be awarded with the certificates; Participation Certificates will be provided to all the participants. Content, Persuasiveness and Reasoning, Organization and Format, Language, Style and Grammar would be the judging criteria.
|Dr. Shipra Gupta|
(Department of Law)
|Ms. Mandeep Kaur|
(Department of Law)
For any query please free to contact:
|Student Coordinators||Phone No.|