MMDU,Mullana has initiated the Pre Placement Activity known as “Placement Readiness Program 2020-2021” in presence of corporate from various industries and workgroups to share their expertise and thoughts. At this Covid-19 pandemic, this pursuit is motivating the students at MMDU to understand and analyze the different aspects of Industry (i.e. Upcoming Technologies, ways of self up skilling, etc) and are positioned to accept the reality in the current scenario.
Dr. Manikanta Kumar Alavala
Assistant General Manager (Technical Trainer & Head of the training)
Dr.Manikanta’s Objective is to contribute to business through technical up skilling of manufacturing and quality workforce with my knowledge, skills and personnel commitment to my organization and continuously strive for professional excellence and individual satisfaction.
Technical Business Head (BUH) with 12 + years of research and industrial experience with expertise encompassing cross-functional supervision, training governance, content development and delivery, and stakeholder management with proven track record of end-to-end process & project management. Internal Customer satisfaction- Ensuring business centric mutually beneficial professional working relationship with all stakeholders concerned, expertise in Digitalization of learning modules & Building High Performance Teams.
He is a Ph.D. (Full time) from KLE university in the department of Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
Awards and Achievements:
– Awarded Second Prize Scholarship by Tamil Nadu Pharmaceutical Sciences Welfare Trust for the project work on Development of Validated UV spectroscopic, HPTLC and stability indicating HPLC methods for the estimation of Olopatadine Hydrochloride in Tablet dosage form.
– PhD research work has been published in P.D.Sethi 2013 edition.
– Best oral presentation paper award from JNTUH in the conference on November 29 and 30, 2013.
– Certificate of Appreciation awarded to the research paper” (2011) award from Anchrom promoting Analytical Minds, Mumbai, India
– Oral presentation in National Level Symposium on Herbal Drug (first prize awarded) Research held in Bharathiar University, Coimbatore on September 26, 2008.
Publications & Conferences attended:
– Journals published: 25 (National and International indexed and UGC approved).
– Conferences attended:15(National and International) as a speaker
Central Placement Cell, MMDU-Mullana-Ambala,Haryana
Email Address: [email protected]
For Further Details: +91-80599-3237