Toll Free : 1800 2740 240
1. Commonwealth of Learning (COL): Online micro courses platform for different courses.
2. British Columbia Open Text Book Project: The 13 C Open Collection by B Campus is acurated selection of open educational resources(OER) that can be accessed by educators in B.C. and beyond to use in the classroom, in an institutional learning management system, or on other teaching and learning platforms.
3. Rice University Open Stax: This OER is a part of Rice University with the mission to improve educational access and learning for everyone. Openly licensed books, developing and improving research-based courseware, establishing partnerships with educational resource companies, and more arc part of it.
4. e-Campus Ontario: It is a provincially-fundcd non-profit organization that leads a consortium of the province’s publicly-funded colleges, universities and indigenous institutes to develop and test online learning tools to advance the use of education technology and digital learning environments.
5. Skills Commons: This OER is to accelerate the democratization of education for all through open educational services and resources enabling individuals, communities, educational institutions, organizations, and businesses to prepare people for successful employment in the 21st Century.
6. Libre Texts: The objective of this platform is to unite students, faculty and scholars in a cooperative effort to develop an easy-to-use online platform for the construction, customization, and dissemination of open educational resources (OER) to reduce the burdens of unreasonable textbook costs to our students and society.
7. Saylor Academy: It offers free and open online courses to all who want to learn. There are nearly 100 full-length courses at the college and professional levels, each built by subject matter experts. All courses are available to complete at your pace, on your schedule, and free of cost.