Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
As per the guidelines of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a mandatory requirement for all NAAC-accredited institutions. MM (Deemed to be University) was accredited by NAAC in the year 2015 with ‘A’ grade. The IQAC since its inception, has been consistently and actively involved in quality sustenance and quality enhancement activities. It is a participative cell of the University that works on evolving strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality, thus channelizing the efforts of the University towards achieving holistic academic excellence.
The objectives of the IQAC are:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the overall performance of the University.
- To promote measures for the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through quality culture and institutions best practices.
Functions of IQAC:
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are as follows:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
initiatives for the appointment of a fulltime Director/Officer for the IQAC
Appointment of full time Director
Programme Outcomes (POs):
Programme Outcomes are a set of narrow statements that describes
what students (learners) of the programme are expected to know and be able to perform or attain
by the time of graduation.POs are also a function of the various course combinations offered by the Institute
Course Outcomes (COs):
A set of specific statements that describes the complex performances a student should be capable
of as a result of learning experiences within a course.
Programme Outcome & Course Outcome Data
MM(DU) has internally evolved some best practices over last few years leading to positive impact on the regular functioning of the Institution.
A distinctive feature is something for which any Institution would like to be recognized for owing to certain of its attributes which make it ‘unique’, or, one of its kinds.
A code of conduct
is a set of rules outlining the norms, rules, and responsibilities or proper practices of an individual party or an organisation.
Code of Conduct
The Strategic Plan of the Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is to serve as a guiding light to bring vision, efficiency and goals which leads the institutions towards a path of sustainability and to progress further to the next level leaving the path of stagnation and achieving excellence in academics, research & development, infrastructure, resources and management.