Toll Free : 1800 2740 240
The graduate placement program typically runs from June to March. If you are a first-time recruiter, please write to [email protected]. You will be assigned a relationship manager who will be your one-point contact on campus.
The information that students typically look for in the corporate presentations is:
1. Profile of the company
2. Profile of the career role (projects in case of summer internships) and responsibilities
3. Locations where the student is likely to be posted
4. Compensation / Stipend
Students can be recruited for:
1. 6 months of internship program starting in January.
2. 2 months full-time summer internship
3. Entry-level full-time roles.
The typical steps in the placement process would be
1. Communication of interest in the placement program to your relationship manager
2. Finalizing a placement slot
3. Submission of CVs/Applications by students
4. Shortlisting of students
5. Testing processes (tests/group discussions) and Interviews
6. Selection list
The campus is equipped with state-of-the-art physical, communication, and computing infrastructure to facilitate a smooth placement process. Computing facilities, projection facilities for multimedia presentations; telecommunication facilities for teleconferencing and video-conferencing; seminar rooms, and presentation halls for presentations/workshops can be arranged for your specific need by writing to your relationship manager with the details.
Taking students off-campus for the placement process is not a normal practice. However, the same may be considered on a case-to-case basis. Please consult your relationship manager for working out the details.
In cases you are unable to come down to the campus, placement processes can be conducted through teleconferencing or videoconferencing.
Product companies with the CTC Starting from 5 LPA will be given the Day 0 slots, followed by the set of service companies that hire in bulk.
No fee is charged for taking part in the placement drive.