MMDU offers its students and residents the advantage of advanced IT infrastructure and high end Unified Threat Management (UTM) system
- Completely Wi-Fi Campus with 800+ access points; 600 Mbps of bandwidth for Internet on fibre optic dedicated leased line (1:1)and 1Gbps Connectivity under MHRD (NME-ICT) Project.
- Highly efficient and secure HP Blade Data Center with HP c7000 blade chassis
- 23+ Km fiber backbone for providing seamless connectivity and also NAS and SAN storage in 5 servers HP and Dell.
- Cisco catalyst 6880-X core chassis switch , Dell Networking N4064F, 48x 10GbE FP+, 4x 40GbE QSFP+ Ports, 1x Modular bay, 2xAC PSU, IO to PSU Airflow with capacity to support up to 10G/40G Network for scalability.
- Latest configuration PC’s and Laptops of Dell and HP for students and staff.
- Latest multifunction printers (Scan, Copy, Print and fax)
- Latest Photocopier Machine with networking capabilities.
- Electronic duplicating and printing machines.
- Advance gateway security UTM, with sand box technology for Ransomware protection/ capture ATP, Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, SSL (SSL Traffic Inspection),RTDMI (Deep Memory Inspection)Intrusion Prevention and Application Control, as well as Content Filtering.
- 24hrs Power Back Up – online uninterrupted power supply (UPS).
- IP-CCTV cameras (IR, PAN TILT ZOOM, BULLET and DOME) including IP 65 for 24 hours surveillance to ensure on campus safety and security with one month backup with state of the art NVR’s.
- Biometric attendance system for student and face recognition for staff.
Proprietary and Open source Software, including simulation software’s for collaborative competitive development