While we are all locked in, it’s time to unlock the talent within you.
Department of Students Welfare, MM(DU) presents Ammunation 2020 Online Events. From the comfort of your home, participate in as many events as you can, without the burden of missing classes for practice sessions and preparation for participation. We have a piece for the interest of all our students ranging from essay writing to poetry to motivating youth with your melodious voice and meaningful choreographies.
So, step up and participate.
1. Motivational essay writing competition (150 words). The essay has to be typed and in soft copy. Do not send scanned / photos of hand written works.
2. An online poetry competition on the theme, “Together we can, together we have to”. The focus should be on the ongoing pandemic. Number of words should not exceed 100. The poetry may be either in English or Hindi.
3. 2 minutes elocution competition on the theme, “The learning outcomes after fighting Corona”. Record your video with decent backdrop.
4. Online mono-acting competition: 1 minute mono acting competition in which competitors are expected to enact very short acts focused on fighting the ongoing pandemic.
5. Online POSTER MAKING competition on making awareness about ongoing pandemic. The size of the painting has to be A4 size. Any painting medium can be used such as water colour, pastel colours, etc. Send scanned / high definition images of the hand made poster.
6. Online Dance competition: Records your 90 seconds video on any Motivational song with a decent backdrop. Any dance form is acceptable, however the song selected has to be exclusively a motivational number.
7. Online Solo Singing competition: Record your 90-120 seconds video with a decent backdrop performing on any Motivational based song.
8. Online photography contest on the theme, “Nature has healed itself in the lockdown period”. Students are required to send 3-5 photographs on the above said theme through mobiles phones or digital cameras. Editing of photos is not permitted A total of 112 Students from 11 Institutes of MM(DU) participated in the event.