Department of Mathematics and Humanities, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) on the occasion of International Women’s Day(8th March, 2022) is going to organise the following events in physical mode:
- On the spot Poster Making competition.
- Declamation contest.
The chief guest of the program is Ms. Richa Pahwa, Chairperson, Municipal committee Barara.
Students can participate by registering through the following link:
You are also requested to join the Whatsapp group through the following link:
There is no Registration Fee and all the participants will be provided e-certificate
- Break the Bias
- Women Empowerment
- Women Rights
- Women’s warriors in covid pandemic
- Gender Equality today for sustainable tomorrow
Rules for poster making:
- Poster must of A3 size & should be hand made on the theme
- Best three posters will be awarded certificates of Appreciation
- Posters will be evaluated on parameters of novelty, relevance to the theme, design and presentation.
- Full name, Roll no, course and year should be mentioned on the poster.
- Time duration for poster making is one hour.
- In a team maximum two students can participate.
Rules for Declamation contest:
- Each Participant must speak for 3-4 minutes.
- The participants will be judged on the basis of the contents, fluency and clarity of expression
- Medium of Speech: Hindi/English
Time- 10:00 AM Onwards
Venue: Seminar Hall, First floor, Engineering Block-1, MMEC Mullana