World Tourism Day is celebrated on 27th of September every year to create awareness among the international community about the importance of tourism destinations. World Tourism Day also provides a unique opportunity to raise awareness on tourism and potential contribution to sustainable development. This year the theme of World Tourism Day 2020 is- Tourism and Rural Development which celebrate the unique role that tourism plays in providing opportunities outside of big cities and preserving cultural and natural heritage all around the world. In this context MMICTBM(HM) is organizing a quiz competition on the occasion of world tourism day celebration. The aim of the quiz competition to create the general awareness and interest about Indian tourism resources among the students. The theme of the quiz is Tourism Resources of India Quiz Competition 2020’.
Theme: Tourism Resources of India Quiz Competition 2020
Date : 28 September 2020
Time : 1300-1320 hrs
Ms Rekha Kaushik
Dr Neha Sharma
Event Schedule :
- All the registered students will be added in whatapp group.
- Quiz will be conducted through Google forms and link will be shared at 1300 hours in whatapp group.
- There are 50 multiple choice questions and student will get only 20 minutes to answer.
- All the Students who score 60 % marks will get the online certificate.
- Student has to register themselves for the quiz competitionin advance till 27 September. Registration Link is –
Organized by :
MMICT&BM (Hotel Management) ,MM( DU) Mullana